Monday, January 6, 2014

12 Bars of Christmas

The annual 12 Bars of Christmas happened again this year in downtown Chandler hosted by Lindsay and Melanie. It's always a fun time! The goal is to have a beer or some type of alcohol at every stop and end the night passed out on the floor LOL. This year, Lindsay could not drink because she's PREGNANT and with TWINS!!!! I couldn't be happier for her and Ron! So her sister Melanie and I, as well as the other elves had to drink in her favor. I made it to 6 bars and did have a beer at every place. However it was over about 4 hours of time so it wasn't too bad. I left a little early so I could finish watching the Cardinal's game at home and continue drinking there and be safe. But, again, I can't wait for next year's!!






No comments:

Post a Comment