Thursday, February 6, 2014

The DeLeon's are in town!

Over the long holiday weekend, it was my Mom's birthday. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of her or her blowing out her candles :(  Happy birthday Momma! Love you! We had an additional "gift" because my Dad's father and step-brother and his wife, were making their way home from Vegas and stopped by for the night to visit. I haven't seen Cookie (My Dad's Dad) since Shawn and Shannon's wedding and haven't seen my Dad's half brother in... I can't even remember. So it was really good seeing them and talking with them. It was very cute to see the girls talking away with James and his wife about anything and everything. Isaac and Sam were a little afraid but quickly got over it with lots of hugs and passing around. I was very happy to see them and hopefully the next time will be sooner rather than later.



No comments:

Post a Comment