Thursday, February 6, 2014

Granddad's 80th Birthday!!

Granddad turned 80 this week! I can't believe it. He is such an active, hard worker, for an 80 year old! We celebrated by having a party for him at my parent's house. It was filled with great food, great beer, and great people. The weather was nice (a little cold at some points) so we all were outside enjoying it. Granddad shared some good old stories from his past. We all couldn't get enough of them. For his cake, grandma made lemon meringue pie, his favorite... and my favorite too! As time went by, people started leaving but I kept drinking. Come to find out, I was the life of the "after party." I was full of jokes. I remember enjoying myself, not so much everything I said. Kenny said I behaved myself though, so that's good news! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDDAD!!



No comments:

Post a Comment